Industrial Test Systems, Inc. (ITS) introduces a new photometer using a patented method and technologies that offer faster, safer, easier, and more precise water testing. The eXact® Micro 8 offers seven modes which provide direct read capabilities for Cyanide, Total Iron, Ferrous Iron, Ammonia, Phosphate, BT-pH, Sulfide and % Transmission – which allows for testing of an additional 9 parameters. That’s 18 parameters in all!
• Over 8 Direct read parameters (Cyanide, Total Iron, Ferrous Iron, Ammonia, Phosphate, BT-pH, and Sulfide).
• Patented technology (for use in accordance with U.S. Patents Numbers7333194)
• 0.01 ppm (mg/L) precision
• Built-in, permanent cell (no loose glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
• Automatic countdown timer
• 140 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
• Incorporates eXact® Strip technology (safe & reliable reagent dispersion)
• No-slip grip housing
• Lightweight (weighs only 6 oz with batteries installed)
• Waterproof meter (IP-67) & floats
• Easy-to-read LCD display
• Environmentally friendly (recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10mL sample tests)
• No color matching
• Proprietary optics (allow for accurate testing without cap, though available)
• Tests 18 parametersUsing a conversion chart: Total Alkalinity, Biguanide, Calcium (as CaCO2), Chloride, Cyanuric Acid, Magnesium, CG-pH, Potassium, Protein (as BSA), Sulfate (as SO4), and Turbidity.
• CE certification
• 2 - year Warranty with satisfaction guarantee
View : 6291